With maximum flexibility and minimal structural impact comes the freedom to incorporate a lift into previously unsuitable commercial buildings or the freedom to truly customise a lift with your distinct corporate personality.
With a shallow lift pit, compact lift shaft, optional 240V single phase power and steel structure, the ULTRA is reducing building costs and revolutionising the industry around Australia.
- Factory standard structural skeleton shaft option
- Extreme energy efficiency, using newly developed low power AC gearless machine and VVVF drive for smooth, quiet operation
- 240 volt* single phase power, no need to run three phase cable all the way to the lift controller
- No machine room, standard MRL design
- 900mm pit depth, maximum
- Self-supporting steel structure ensures reduced building costs – optional
- UPS battery automatic rescue when power fails – optional
- Wide range of high quality finishes including laminate, stainless steel, glass or steel skin-plate
- Multiple door configurations
- Available for new and existing buildings
- Italian designed, engineered & manufactured to Australian and European standards
*Applies to ULTRA630